Thursday, February 25, 2010

back ... better than ever?

Went out of town, now I'm back. I did not run consistently when I was out of town. Sigh. I have a hard time sticking to projects like this for long.

But I'm determined not to let it all go to ruin. That sub-four this summer is looking less and less likely, but there's always the second marathon in November. Besides, I get credit for effort, remember? So I'm not going to quit running. I fell off the wagon, but it happens. On we go.

p.s. Those running books and magazines talk about getting so hooked on running that you won't want to stop. I can understand that happening to some people, but it's hard to imagine it happening to me. My mother gets fidgety when she doesn't get to go for a walk after a while (kinda like the dog), but running is more work than walking.